Terms and conditions of use
- In these conditions "the Company" shall be construed as Bateman Brothers (1953) Ltd.
- The "Goods" comprises all catering products included on the Bateman Brothers Ltd website www.batemanbrothers.co.uk or in store.
- The "Buyer" includes anyone who purchases or hires products or services through the Company.
- 1.1 Content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- 1.2 The Company is under no obligation to provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, or suitability of the information and materials found or provided on this website.
- 1.3 The Company expressly excludes liability for any innaccuracies or errors in regards to information or materials provided to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 1.4 This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to the Company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
- 1.5 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 1.6 The Company is not liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- 1.7 The Company is not liable or responsible for this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond the control of the Company.
2.2 The Company promises to uphold the right to privacy of the customer and will not sell, distribute, or lease personal information without having prior permission by the customer or unless required by law to do so.
2.3 The Customer may request details of personal information which the company holds about them under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 3.1 To approved accounts the Buyer shall pay the price of the goods less any discount to which the Buyer is entitled within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
- 3.2 The price of the Goods shall be due in full to Bateman Brothers and the Buyer shall not exercise any set-off lien or similar claim in respect to any defect or otherwise
- 3.3 The Company reserves the right to claim payment of all costs, charges and expenses incurred by it or its agents in the collection of monies due from the Buyer in addition to the price and statutory interest thereon.
- 3.4 The Buyer is liable for a 20% restocking charge on the value of the Goods ordered incorrectly and in need of exchange.
- 3.5 Returned Goods must be undamaged and unused, and returned clothing unworn and in original packaging.
- 4.1 The Company will deliver stock items within 3-5 working days unless delivery is restricted by circumstances beyond the Companys control.
- 4.2 In event of non-delivery or breakages the Company must be notified 48 hours from delivery. In the event of a valid claim the Company shall replace the goods at its expense but shall not be under any further liability in connection therewith.
5.1 All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
- 6.1 All prices are subject to alteration without notice, and all Goods will be invoiced at the price ruling on the date of purchase.
- 6.2 The price of Goods sold is inclusive of carriage charges.
7. Reservations of Title
- 7.1 The risk of the Goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery but the legal equitable ownership in the goods shall remain with the Company until full payment has been received for the same by the Company.
- 7.2 In the event of the goods being resold by the customer before full payment has been received by the Company the beneficial entitlement shall attach to the Company, the proceeds of the sale.
- 7.3 The placing of an order expresses acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
- 8.1 These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.